Lucius Clapp Historic Building was designed by Walter Atherton and built in 1903. It is in the National Register of Historic Places. Designed as a library, it now houses the Stoughton Historical Society. This project restored the windows and replaced the aluminum and glass storefront system that is not original to the building. The replacement door best replicates the historic door depicted in a historic post card.