ELECTRICAL / DESIGN ENGINEER
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a Electrical Engineer in our Norwell office.
REQUIRED: Applicants must submit a cover letter with their resume that clearly explains their registration status and indicates their education and/or experience in Electrical Engineering within the building industry.
· Review record drawings and perform field investigations to completely understand existing electrical systems.
· Design Development including system design and contract documentation, construction cost estimating, project management to coordinate design with work of other trades, a focus on constructability, construction phasing, energy efficiency, and other project requirements.
· Review and comment on project-related documentation including shop drawings, product submittals, and RFIs.
· Perform field construction administration.
Education and Experience
· Current registration as a Professional Engineer or have passed the FE exam and ability to achieve registration.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering from an ABET-accredited program
· Minimum 5 years experience in electrical engineering.
· Experience in project management.
· Experience in designing systems for existing buildings is a major asset.
· Field and construction review experience.